When there is darkness, there is light. When there is heaven, there is hell. When there is politics, there is gaming. No lies (unless you count the fake names, cheaters and professional gamers who have relations with an underage fan.. Okay so not quite, but sue me).
Gamers are cool, while uncool. Some are just plain uncool, but that’s because they’re not as open because they think being a gamer is part of being in some elitist club or something. I mean why are there still asses out there that think women can’t be gamers? I’ve had my ass handed to me on several occasions by female gamers. Next to that, we are also scum… I mean look at us. We like to play fictional things composed of binary codes and we like to pig out and drink energy drinks. Okay, not all of you, but you should, it’s quite nice to do.
I get why we don’t involve ourselves in politics, I really do. Because we’re too awesome for that shitty carny show. Lying to people? Why!? Just tell them most of them are ignorant scum who are trying to blame their problems on others just so they can go home and have sex with their significant other without feeling guilty for being worthless.
I bet we would kick ass in politics. We would be brutally honest, not ashamed of who we are and is anyone has a problem, lets duke it out in a videogame, because why should we get into an actual fight if we don’t need to. Plus, no one would look weirdly at us for teabagging our opponents in a game. Imagine how awkward that would be in real life?
Oh how simple life could be if we ran the world. How we wouldn’t care about war or culture, unless using is to insult each other when the other is kicking our ass. And then they wouldn’t be offended because they’d be winning!
overduidelijk niet van jou wes.. maar goeie maakt het idee en principe niet minder waar. dus kudo's voor de schrijver
BeantwoordenVerwijderenidd niet van mijzelf maar sta er opzich wel achter XD
Verwijderenanarchie en chaos als gamers dat doen de helft cheat en hacked andere helft is te dom om te poepen over t algemeen gezien.. word niks dream on
BeantwoordenVerwijderendayuum bro negatieve kijk op de gamers algemeen.. hoe dat dan
Verwijderen